Opening an account with Piedmont Advantage Credit Union is easy and convenient. No matter if you’re in North Carolina or elsewhere, you can apply, set up and fund your account by using your mobile device or computer. By following these three easy steps, you will begin to enjoy all of the benefits your new Piedmont Advantage account has to offer!
STEP 1: Before starting the online account opening process, prepare to have or know the following:
- Government issued ID/Driver's License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Social Security Number
- Physical address and mailing address
- Date of Birth
STEP 2: Know how you plan to fund your new account and how much.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Transfer from another financial institution (max $750)
- Mail in Check
- Internal Transfer
STEP 3: Upon completing the online accounting process, review and submit for approval.
- Review all your information to make sure it's correct.
- Read the appropriate disclosures.
- Click "I Agree / Submit Application"
Our products and services cover all your financial needs and support your financial well-being! You can now open a Checking Account, Savings Account, Certificates of Deposit (CD), Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA), and select loans ONLINE!
Savings and Investment Accounts