If you have applied online or directly with our lending department and would like to check the status of your loan or to upload requested documents, click below.
At Piedmont Advantage Credit Union, we know how important your home—your biggest investment—is. Our Unsecured Home Improvement Loan means you can jump into that new renovation project you’ve been thinking about in North Carolina. A new deck. Your dream kitchen. Replacing the HVAC unit that’s been giving you problems, a home improvement loan can help you finance your home repair projects.
*Unsecured Home Improvement Loan
- Financing applicable for home remodel projects from $5,000 to $30,000.
- The best part? A great interest rate, quick approval and none of the usual fees you find with other loans.
- Simple and convenient. One more way Piedmont Advantage works for our members.
Would you like to learn more about Home Improvement Loans?
Select an appointment type below to schedule a meeting to discuss Home Improvement Loans or Home Equity products today.
*Additional information regarding assets and liabilities will be required during the application process for any unsecured loan request which, if approved, would result in the member’s total aggregate unsecured direct and indirect liability to the credit union exceeding $10,000. The maximum aggregate amount of unsecured debt any member may directly or indirectly owe the credit union at any one time is $30,000.
New to Piedmont Advantage?
Follow these easy steps to open your membership and new accounts:
- Membership begins when you open your Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of just $5. Upon membership approval, you're set to apply for our premier credit cards, various loan solutions and many other deposit accounts.
- If you're not a member and have started or completed an online application, upon receipt of your application, we will follow up with you regarding your membership.
- You also may apply for membership or any new account by visiting a branch or calling our Member Relationship Center, 800.433.PACU.