Piedmont Advantage Health Savings Account provides options for healthcare expenses.
It’s expensive to go to the hospital or to make repeat visits to a doctor's office to treat a chronic illness. With a Piedmont Advantage Health Savings Account (HSA) and a high-deductible health plan, you can prepare by saving pre-tax dollars to cover routine and unexpected medical expenses that might otherwise devastate your family's budget. Save money for future medical expenses.
- Great solution for those with a high-deductible health plan.
- Access your HSA with a Piedmont Advantage debit card. No paperwork, no waiting on funds.
- Earn interest on balances over $100.
- Unused balance rolls over into the next year.
- Your HSA can follow you as you change employment.
- Contributions can be tax-deductible (consult with a tax advisor regarding deductions and how to claim tax-free HSA distributions).