Home Equity Line of Credit and Home Equity Loans
Need help with consolidating debt, improving your home or any other major expense? Whatever you need, a home equity line of credit or loan might just be your solution.
*Includes 0.25% rate concession for enrollment in auto bill payment.
Interest rates and yields subject to change without notice.
7-Month Share Certificate
Used Auto Loan
In-house Certified Financial Counselors
Piedmont Advantage announces its first cohort of in-house certified financial counselors. This investment provides personalized financial guidance and assistance to members.
PACU issues consumer alert
President & CEO Dion Williams said Piedmont Advantage Credit Union cautions businesses that process debit card payments as credit card transactions to not surcharge.
Eden branch honored
The PACU Foundation awarded our Eden branch with the Difference Maker Award for their ongoing engagement and support of Foundation initiatives.
BEWARE OF SCAMS
At Piedmont Advantage, we will never ask you to share sensitive information over the phone or by email without your request. Beware of all solicitations asking for your passwords, PINs and checking and credit card account information. If this were to occur, go to FTC.gov to report immediately. Tips to protect yourself from fraudsters:
- Remember, we will never call you asking for personal account information.
- If someone claims to transfer you to PACU, hang up and call us yourself, 800.433.7228.
- If you receive a letter, text or email claiming that you may be a victim of fraud, be cautious and call us yourself, 800.433.7228, to verify that the communication is valid.
- Do not click on links unless you initiated the request.
- Reputable employers will never send a new hire a check with instruction to return the funds as part of the job.
- Be leery of anyone trying to befriend you that you have not met in person.
- If the story does not make sense, it’s likely fraud.