Finance your next auto loan with us directly or with one of our Preferred Dealers.
Whether you want to buy a new or used vehicle, refinance or buyout your lease, at Piedmont Advantage, we make it easy and affordable for you to get or keep the car you want. Learn More
Plan to finance an auto loan at a dealership? Make sure it is a PACU Preferred Dealer Network Member. Here's Why
Get an account that automatically flexes for your benefit. Simple+ Checking: Always free with perks!
Does your current checking account make you jump through hoops every month just to avoid fees or qualify for certain features? Get an account that automatically flexes for your benefit. Always free with perks that adjust to match your needs.
Check out Simple+ Checking for yourself.
Get a thank you gift at account opening.
Piedmont Advantage College Scholarships, Financing and Savings Plans
At Piedmont Advantage Credit Union, we believe the academic achievement and advancement of our members should be recognized and rewarded. We have established multiple annual scholarships to assist members with the costs of higher education. Learn More
We also offer private student loans and 529 College Savings Plans. Read More
IT Department Featured
If Piedmont Advantage Credit Union’s IT department resembles most IT departments, there’s usually no public limelight or gravitas.
Youth Program Launched
Jobana Semones, pictured above, never thought her idea for the credit union to adopt a mascot would lead to a new youth program.
Fall Newsletter 2022
Our Fall Newsletter 2022 features highlights from our first in-person Annual Meeting in two years. The meeting was held on September 27, 2022.
BEWARD OF SCAMS
At Piedmont Advantage, we will never ask you to share sensitive information over the phone or by email without your request. Beware of all solicitations asking for your passwords, PINs and checking and credit card account information. If this were to occur, go to FTC.gov to report immediately. Tips to protect yourself from fraudsters:
- Remember, we will never call you asking for personal account information.
- If someone claims to transfer you to PACU, hang up and call us yourself, 800.433.7228.
- If you receive a letter, text or email claiming that you may be a victim of fraud, be cautious and call us yourself, 800.433.7228, to verify that the communication is valid.
- Do not click on links unless you initiated the request.
- Reputable employers will never send a new hire a check with instruction to return the funds as part of the job.
- Be leery of anyone trying to befriend you that you have not met in person.
- If the story does not make sense, it’s likely fraud.