Piedmont Advantage Share Certificates are among the safest investments you can make.
When you open one of our Share Certificates and leave your money alone during the investment duration or term, you will earn dividends at a higher interest rate than other savings accounts.
Certificate Account Details
- Minimum of $500 to open
- Terms range from three months to 60 months (or five years)
- Early withdrawal penalty may be imposed based on length of term
- 12 months or less, 90 days of dividends (interest) will be charged
- Greater than 12 months, 180 days of dividends (interest) will be charged
- Notification prior to maturity
- Automatic renew for another term seven days after maturity unless otherwise advised
Save to Win Certificate
Piedmont Advantage is one of many credit unions across the country that offers members the opportunity to participate in Save to Win, the nation's largest prize-linked savings program. For every $25 deposit into the Save to Win account, you earn chances to win monthly and quarterly cash prizes of up to $1,000. The more you save, the more chances you have to win. Save to Win program highlights are as follows:
- Minimum of $25 to open
- 12-month term
- Every $25 deposit earns an entry into monthly, quarterly and annual cash drawings, for example:
|Prize Drawings||Number of Winners per Drawing||Prize Amounts per Drawing|
- Early withdrawal penalty of $25 imposed for first withdrawal; more than one withdrawal within any 12-month term results in disqualification of participating in cash drawings
- Save to Win Rules and Eligibility
For more information about our Share Certificates, please complete this inquiry form.
For more information and disclosures about this account, please click the Personal Disclosures link at the bottom of this page.