Piedmont Advantage offers several great choices on how to save for your life's next chapter in North Carolina and beyond.
Where do you plan to retire? When your working years are behind you, you'll want to have enough money to live comfortably. The best way to get ready? Plan to begin saving now. An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) will help you add to your retirement solution. Wait. You don’t have a retirement plan? Head to pacuinvestment.com for help building a personalized plan that meets your future needs with your current finances. You'll earn interest on your investments and likely benefit from tax breaks as well.
- For your IRA, choose from a Traditional or Roth IRA. To save for education expenses, a Coverdell Education Savings Account offers both savings and withdrawal options for you.
- Contribute up to $5,500 per year ($6,500 if over age 50).
- With Traditional IRAs, annual contributions may be tax deductible and investments grow tax-free.
- With Roth IRAs, investments and withdrawals may be tax-free (please consult your tax consultant).
- Interest calculated daily and paid quarterly.
Contact us today about one of our IRAs.
Select an appointment type below to schedule a meeting to open a new IRA account today.
For more information and disclosures about this account, please click the Personal Disclosures link at the bottom of this page.