Whether you’re planning or ready to purchase, our calculator helps you get a loan to fit your needs and budget.
Our fast and simple loan process means you'll get your money right when you need it.
One day, your lawn tractor calls it quits. Then the tuition bill comes due. And those credit card bills are growing every month. At Piedmont Advantage, we understand that life often presents challenges. We are here to help you navigate those challenges. We offer three types of personal loans with competitive rates, flexible terms and no strings attached. You have the freedom to use the money as you see fit, knowing it's going to give you the breathing room you're looking for.
- Need funds? Find your solutions with competitive fixed rates and flexible terms.
- Consolidate debt or purchase items such as lawn equipment, appliances, ATVs, etc.
- No collateral needed
- Fast processing and quick closing
Credit Builder Loan
- Need to establish credit or re-establish a satisfactory payment history? The Credit Builder Loan is a great place to start.
- Proceeds are placed and held in a share savings account
- Loan amounts range from $500 to $5,000
Share or CD Secured Loan
- Use money you are already saving as collateral. This low, fixed rate loan is secured by a hold on your savings or CD balance
- Proceeds can be used however you need
- Repayment options include single pay or monthly
- If CD-secured, term cannot exceed the certificate's maturity date
- If share-secured, maximum term is 60 months
Giving Credit Where It's Due
It's easy to qualify for a personal loan. Apply Online Today
Not ready to apply online?
Complete this form and a member representative will be in touch soon to help you through your research process so that you are making the best financial decisions for you and your family.
Shift into gear with the right auto loanRead more: Shift into gear with the right auto loan
See how steady savings can pay offRead more: See how steady savings can pay off
Consistent savings over many years can help you build up savings and wealth. Calculate the power of compound interest.
Auto Loan RatesRead more: Auto Loan Rates
Home Loan RatesRead more: Home Loan Rates
Click here to see rates