If you have applied online or directly with our lending department and would like to check the status of your loan or to upload requested documents, click below.
Our fast and simple personal loan process means you'll get your money right when you need it.
One day, your lawn tractor calls it quits. Then the tuition bill comes due. And those credit card bills are growing every month. At Piedmont Advantage Credit Union, we understand that life often presents challenges. We are here to help you navigate those challenges. We offer three types of consumer loans with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and no strings attached. You have the freedom to use the money as you see fit, knowing it's going to give you the breathing room you're looking for.
- Need funds? Find your solutions with competitive fixed rates and flexible terms.
- Consolidate debt or purchase items such as lawn equipment, appliances, ATVs, etc.
- No collateral needed
- Fast processing and quick closing
Premier Advantage Line of Credit
- Low, fixed annual percentage rate (APR) determined by your credit worthiness
- No collateral is required
Share Savings or Certificate of Deposit (CD) Secured Loan
- Use money you are already saving as collateral. This low, fixed rate loan is secured by a hold on your Savings Account or Certificate of Deposit (CD) balance
- Proceeds can be used however you need
- Repayment options include single pay or monthly
- If CD-secured, term cannot exceed the certificate's maturity date
- If share-secured, maximum term is 60 months
Credit Builder Loan
- Need to establish credit or re-establish a satisfactory payment history? The Credit Builder Loan is a great place to start.
- Proceeds are placed and held in a Share Savings Account
- Loan amounts range from $500 to $5,000
- Fill out the Loan Inquiry Form below for more information on how to apply.
Not ready to apply online?
Select an appointment type below to schedule a meeting to discuss any personal lending needs you may have.
If you have an immediate family member of an existing Piedmont Advantage member, work for a Select Employer Group or live, work, worship, attend school or operate a business in the North Carolina counties of Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Iredell, Mecklenburg or Rockingham, you're eligible to become a member.