Why drive all over town when you can start your search right here? With a few clicks of the mouse discover which dealer has the car of your dreams.
Whether you want to buy a new or used vehicle, refinance your auto loan from another lender or buyout your existing lease, we make it easy to get or keep the car you want.
New and Used Auto Loans
- No variable interest rates, only fixed rates
- 0.25% rate discount for loans setup on auto-pay
- Option to select the day of the month your loan payment is due
- Flexible terms, up to 84 months
- For new, financing up to 125% of retail value of your vehicle
- For used, financing up to 135% of NADA book value (clean retail)
- No set-up or pre-payment fees
Auto Refinance Loan
- Refinancing your auto loan may lower your loan payments by getting a better interest rate or adjusting the length of your loan.
Lease Buyout Loan
- If you're leasing your vehicle and dread the day this lease ends, our lease buyout loan may help. This loan option lets you buy the vehicle you're currently driving from the leasing company for a predetermined price.
Regardless of your decision, at Piedmont Advantage Credit Union, we put you in the driver's seat to select the best loan options for your budget.
Not ready to apply online but are interested in learning more? Complete this form and a North Carolina member representative will be in touch soon to help you through this process so that you are making the best financial decisions for you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find that perfect new or used carRead more: Find that perfect new or used car
Check out different monthly payment scenariosRead more: Check out different monthly payment scenarios
Whether you’re just looking or ready to purchase, our calculator helps you get a loan to fit your budget.
Auto Loan RatesRead more: Auto Loan Rates
See how steady savings can pay offRead more: See how steady savings can pay off
Consistent savings over many years can help you build up savings and wealth. Calculate the power of compound interest.
Home Loan RatesRead more: Home Loan Rates
Click here to see rates
Once you have determined how much you would like to spend on your next car, a recommended next step is to decide between buying new, buying used or leasing. Knowing a few of the positives and negatives of each will help you to decide what will be best for you.
New to Piedmont Advantage?
Follow these easy steps to open your membership and new accounts:
- Membership begins when you open your Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of just $5. Upon membership approval, you're set to apply for our premier credit cards, various loan solutions and many other deposit accounts.
- If you're not a member and have started or completed an online application, upon receipt of your application, we will follow up with you regarding your membership.
- You also may apply for membership or any new account by visiting a branch or calling our Member Relationship Center, 800.433.PACU.