If you live, work, worship or attend school in the North Carolina counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, Cumberland, Davie, Duplin, Forsyth, Guilford, Iredell, Mecklenburg, New Hanover, Pender and Rockingham or employed by one of our many employer companies, you are eligible to join.
Members come first at Piedmont Advantage!
When we launch a NEW credit card promotion, all members have an opportunity to benefit from the special. You can be an existing or new Piedmont Advantage cardholder. What do you need to do to take advantage of this special?
- If you're an existing Piedmont Advantage cardholder:
- Use your card for new purchases between August 18, 2021, and December 31, 2021, and your Average Percentage Rate (APR) on these purchase will remain 0% through June 30, 2022.1 Now that's a deal!
- Transfer your high-interest rate balances from credit cards at other financial institutions to your Piedmont Advantage credit card between August 18, 2021, and December 31, 2021. When you do: No balance transfer fees and 0% APR through June 30, 2022, for those balance transfers.1 Click here for NO FEE BALANCE TRANSFER REQUEST FORM.
- If you're a member and don't have one of our credit cards, APPLY NOW.
- If you're new to Piedmont Advantage, JOIN NOW, then APPLY for your Piedmont Advantage credit card.
Plus, there’s more. Once this promotion ends, you’ll continue to have one of the most competitive standard credit cards the financial industry has to offer. Our cards' terms and benefits are among the best. LEARN MORE
For additional information, please call 800.433.7228 or complete this inquiry form and a member representative will get back with you ASAP!
1Promotional 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) applies to new purchases and balance transfers made using your Platinum and Rewards Mastercards between August 18, 2021, and December 31, 2021, through June 30, 2022. After June 30, 2022, any unpaid balance for purchases or balance transfers made between August 18, 2021, and December 31, 2021, will be subject to the standard non-promotional APR applicable to your account. As of August 1, 2021, standard Platinum Mastercard rates for purchases and balance transfers vary from 10.90% to 17.90% APR based on your creditworthiness. As of August 1, 2021, standard Rewards Mastercard rates for purchases and balance transfers vary from 12.90% to 17.90% based on your creditworthiness. Payments made on your account will be applied first to the balance with the highest APR and any remaining portion to the other balances in descending order based on applicable APR, unless otherwise prescribed by applicable law. We may end this promotional APR and apply the standard non-promotional APR applicable to your account on all outstanding balances if you are 60 days late or more in making a payment. Promotional rate offer does not apply to cash advances.