Our Debt Simplified Loan wipes your credit card debt clean, so what are you waiting for? Resolve RIGHT NOW to get your finances back on track.
Imagine a $0 balance on one or more of your costly credit cards. High interest balances could be eliminated with one easy solution: A Piedmont Advantage Credit Union Debt Simplified Loan, a special unsecured fixed-rate with an APR* as low as 7%. But don't delay. Debt Simplified is a limited-time offer.
Debt Simplified Highlights:
- Unsecured low fixed-interest rates between 7% APR and 8.5% APR*
- Limited-time offer: Available between January 15 and April 30
- Loan proceeds used to pay off existing credit card debt
- Maximum loan amount $10,000 with repayment term one year per $1,000 borrowed up to a maximum term of five years
- No PACU debt can be included in the loan
- Total combined PACU unsecured loans may not exceed $30,000
Apply Online today. Once in the application, select "Bills/Debt Consolidation" as your loan request.
To learn more, please fill out the inquiry form below:
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Fixed-rate between 7% APR and 8.5% APR depending on credit history and profile. All loans are subject to credit approval; minimum credit score of 650 required to qualify.
New to Piedmont Advantage?
Follow these easy steps to open your membership and new accounts:
- Membership begins when you open your Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of just $5. Upon membership approval, you're set to apply for our premier credit cards, various loan solutions and many other deposit accounts.
- If you're not a member and have started or completed an online application, upon receipt of your application, we will follow up with you regarding your membership.
- You also may apply for membership or any new account by visiting a branch or calling our Member Relationship Center, 800.433.PACU.