Overwhelmed after the holidays with high credit card balances? Let us help you take back control with our Debt Simplified Loan.
Piedmont Advantage Credit Union's Debt Simplified Loan consolidates your debt from one or more credit cards into one manageable payment with a special low unsecured fixed-interest rate loan as low as 7.00% APR1.
With Debt Simplified, you enjoy a lower interest rate and paying off your debt faster. Start 2024 with a plan to regain control of your finances.
Plus, if you welcome help with the development of a financial plan, our in-house certified financial counselors are always ready to support you ever step of the way.
Debt Simplified Loan At-a-glance:
- Unsecured low fixed-interest rates between 7.00% APR and 9.00% APR1
- Loan proceeds used to pay off existing, non-PACU credit card debt
- Maximum loan amount $10,000 and total combined PACU unsecured loans may not exceed $30,000
- Limited-time offer, expires April 30, 2024
Take Control TODAY! Apply NOW.
Once in the Personal Loan online application, follow these three steps:
- Purpose: Select Personal Unsecured Loan
- Loan Information: Insert Loan Amount and Term (months)
- Purpose of Loan Request from the Dropdown List: Select Bills/Debt Consolidation
If you would like to schedule a meeting with one of our in-house certified financial counselors for assistance, select an appointment type below.
1APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Fixed-rate between 7.00% APR and 9.00% APR depending on credit history and profile. All loans are subject to credit approval; minimum credit score of 650 required to qualify. Loan proceeds paid directly to credit card issuers. Underwriting may require credit cards being consolidated to be paid to a zero balance and closed as a condition of closing. Additional information regarding assets and liabilities will be required during the application process for any unsecured loan request which, if approved, would result in the member’s total aggregate unsecured direct and indirect liability to the credit union exceeding $10,000. The maximum aggregate amount of unsecured debt any member may directly or indirectly owe the credit union at any one time is $30,000.
Proof of Income
- All pay stubs within the past month
- If self-employed, last two years of tax returns
- Social security / pension award letters
- Award letters for other income types
Credit Card Statements
- Most recent credit card statements you're looking to consolidate