Let's work together to protect your accounts and personal information.
Connect with experienced agents who can explain all your coverage options
You want the best for you and your family. How will you provide for them when you're unable to contribute financially or no longer in the picture? It can be scary and overwhelming but we can help you prepare. Let us help you plan for what you need to take care of your family and loved ones.
- Affordable whole life and term life policies available
- Piedmont Advantage members get automatic discounts
- Insurance policies provide income tax-free money for your family
- Money can be used to pay for funeral costs, pay off loans and other expenses
- Coverage provided by TruStage
- To consult with a licensed agent, call 888.552.6771, or visit TruStage
Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-term care refers to the ongoing services and support needed by people who have chronic health conditions or disabilities. Long-term care can really make the difference down the road and helping you understand the importance of it has such a huge impact on your family’s financial future. No one expects to need long-term care, but it's important to plan for it nonetheless.
- Long-term care refers to the ongoing services and support needed by people who have chronic health conditions or disabilities.
- Approximately 70% of people will need long-term care at some point after reaching age 65.
- Nursing homes are just one of several long-term care options. The cost of a semi-private room in a nursing home is roughly $6,200 per month.
- Long-term care insurance can also cover the cost of home-based care, assisted living facilities and adult day-care centers.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Piedmont Advantage Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to their credit union members. Insurance products and services are offered through CFS Insurance and Technology Services, LLC.
TruStage offers the protect you need to provide for your family and receive the peace of mind you deserve.
Keep your information safeRead more: Keep your information safe
Plan for the futureRead more: Plan for the future
Create a long-term investment strategy that can help you reach your retirement goals.
Protect what mattersRead more: Protect what matters
Affordable insurance policies provide comprehensive coverage for your home, auto and life.