Whether you’re planning or ready to purchase, our calculator helps you get a loan to fit your needs and budget.
Our low fees, rates and rewards give you more money to spend on everything you need.
Some people want to pay as little as possible in interest charges. Others want to maximize points and earn valuable rewards. Others still are focused on establishing a good credit rating. We understand that everyone has different needs. We offer three types of VISA® credit cards for members. Each option comes with worldwide buying power, no international transaction fees, along with cash access at ATMs worldwide.
VISA® Platinum Rewards
- Non-variable rates as low as 10.90% APR
- Non-variable interest rate credit cards are hard to find these days. Not at Piedmont Advantage!
- No annual fee or balance transfer fees
- No fee for cash advances
- Access at more than 200,000 ATMs for cash
- Every purchase earns ScoreCard rewards points
- Receive mobile alerts regarding card use and monitor your account for suspicious transactions
- Learn more about your potential rewards
- Non-variable interest rates as low as 9.90% APR
- No annual fee and never a balance transfer fee
- No fee for cash advances; same low rate as purchases
- Cash access at over 200,000 ATMs with no international transaction fees
- Receive mobile alerts regarding card use and monitor spending and suspicious activity
- Auto rental insurance and emergency card replacement
Secured VISA® Platinum
- Secured by your funds held in a regular share account
- Improve your credit score by making on-time card payments and upgrade when you make 6 on-time payments
Need to transfer a balance?
Shift into gear with the right auto loanRead more: Shift into gear with the right auto loan
See how steady savings can pay offRead more: See how steady savings can pay off
Consistent savings over many years can help you build up savings and wealth. Calculate the power of compound interest.
Auto Loan RatesRead more: Auto Loan Rates
Home Loan RatesRead more: Home Loan Rates
Click here to see rates