Piedmont Advantage has you covered!
At Piedmont Advantage, we do our best to expose our member-owners to resources that help to manage financial risks. If the unexpected were to occur, insurance can help offset the costs associated with recovery.
PACU members have access to resources to provide a reliable exposure in identifying the most effective insurance solutions for you, your family and your business.
TruStage is affiliated with CUNA Mutual. Because of this affiliation, TruStage insurance products are offered to participating credit unions’ members. TruStage insurance policies are underwritten by CMFG Life, an 80-year-old company founded on the principles of offering straightforward and affordable insurance. To get a free quote call 855.612.7909.
Protect your home against the unexpected.
Every member-owner qualifies for discounts on home insurance policies.
Lightning strikes. So do thieves. Pipes burst and water heaters break. The best policy for any family is to be prepared. As a Piedmont Advantage member, you have access to affordably priced homeowners' insurance guarding you against catastrophic financial loss. Get a free quote online or call 888.552.6771 for more information.
- Policies underwritten by TruStage insurance
- Piedmont Advantage members receive automatic discounts
- Homeowner, condo and renters' policies are available
- Covers against losses or damage from fire, weather, theft and more
- Protects you from liability if an accident happens on your property
You're Covered 24/7
Need to make a claim? You can reach us at any hour of the day or night at 888.552.6771
Your vehicle is an important part of your life. We can help you find an affordable protection solution for you and your family.
Ask us about coverage to help lighten the financial impact when something unexpected happens to your vehicle.
Reckless drivers and bumpy roads. Car thieves and worn out transmissions. There are a lot of things that can go wrong with your car, SUV or pickup. That's why Piedmont Advantage offers comprehensive auto insurance through our partner, TruStage, with a special credit union discount for you. Need extra protection? We have you covered. No matter how careful you are behind the wheel, it's good to know that you're protected.
- Comprehensive policies underwritten by TruStage
- Includes car, motorcycle, boat, ATV and recreational vehicle insurance
- Call 888.552.6771 to learn how you can protect and save
Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Similar to an extended warranty for your vehicle, but without the long-term contract
- Affordable monthly payments
- Use the licensed repair facility of your choice
- Extended benefits that may not be covered by manufacturer’s warranty
- Choose your deductible level $0, $100, $250, $500
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)
- Guaranteed Auto Protection, or GAP as it’s referred to, is insurance that covers the difference between the actual cash value (ACV) of your damaged or stolen vehicle and the amount you owe on the vehicle under a loan or lease.
- If the vehicle is totaled, your protection will pay the difference between your insurance payout and the balance of your loan.
- If your vehicle is stolen, you are still protected.
- As a member, you will receive $1,000 toward the purchase of a new vehicle when financed through Piedmont Advantage.
A good policy can prepare your family for whatever the future may hold.
Connect with experienced agents who can explain all your coverage options
You want the best for you and your family. How will you provide for them when you're unable to contribute financially or no longer in the picture? It can be scary and overwhelming but we can help you prepare. Let us help you plan for what you need to take care of your family and loved ones.
- Affordable whole life and term life policies available
- Piedmont Advantage members get automatic discounts
- Insurance policies provide income tax-free money for your family
- Money can be used to pay for funeral costs, pay off loans and other expenses
- Coverage provided by TruStage
- To consult with a licensed agent, call 888.552.6771, or visit TruStage
Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-term care refers to the ongoing services and support needed by people who have chronic health conditions or disabilities. Long-term care can really make the difference down the road and helping you understand the importance of it has such a huge impact on your family’s financial future. No one expects to need long-term care, but it's important to plan for it nonetheless.
- Long-term care refers to the ongoing services and support needed by people who have chronic health conditions or disabilities.
- Approximately 70% of people will need long-term care at some point after reaching age 65.
- Nursing homes are just one of several long-term care options. The cost of a semi-private room in a nursing home is roughly $6,200 per month.
- Long-term care insurance can also cover the cost of home-based care, assisted living facilities and adult day-care centers.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Piedmont Advantage Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to their credit union members. Insurance products and services are offered through CFS Insurance and Technology Services, LLC.