If you have applied online or directly with our lending department and would like to check the status of your loan or to upload requested documents, click below.
Rewards Credit Card
Low Fixed Rates. Great Rewards.
Some people want their credit card to have low-interest rates. Others want their card to earn reward points based on their lifestyle.
A Piedmont Advantage Rewards Mastercard® offers both highly competitive interest rates and great rewards regardless of your lifestyle. With just one Rewards Mastercard, you can earn points for merchandise and travel, along with applying the value of your points to your credit card statement.
As with our Platinum Mastercard, our Rewards card is easy to use in town, across the country and abroad. Our competitive fixed credit card rates stay the same for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Plus, our credit cards have no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, no cash advance fee and no foreign transaction fee.
We also recognize life gets hectic; and you may be late with a payment. We have a no rate penalty policy in place when a late payment is made.
- Fixed rates as low as 12.90% APR.1 Fixed interest rate credit cards are hard to find these days. Not at Piedmont Advantage!
- No annual fee or balance transfer fees
- No fee for cash advances
- Chip, contactless and Digital Wallet technology
- Liability protection for unauthorized purchases2
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM & Mastercard Airport ConciergeTM
- Priceless City Offers and Experiences & Mastercard Golf
- Rideshare Protection2 & Travel Accident Insurance with Baggage Delay3
- Access at more than 200,000 ATMs for cash
- Every purchase earns you reward points to purchase items on the CU Rewards website or apply the value of the points to your credit card statement! Visit www.curewards.com to register today!
- Receive mobile alerts regarding card use and monitor your account for suspicious transactions
APPLY NOW or complete the following inquiry form:
Need to transfer a balance?
- As of January 1, 2022, Rewards Mastercard rates for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers vary from 12.90% to 17.90% based on your creditworthiness.
- Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
- Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions, and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company, or Warranty Guard, an AIG company for price protection and Satisfaction Guarantee, or Federal Insurance Company for Travel Accident, and Emergency Medical. All benefits except Travel Accident provide secondary coverage only.
If you have an immediate family member of an existing Piedmont Advantage member, work for a Select Employer Group or live, work, worship, attend school or operate a business in the North Carolina counties of Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Iredell, Mecklenburg or Rockingham, you're eligible to become a member.
Piedmont Advantage Credit Cards
What are you waiting for?
Offers you the most popular card management features the financial industry has to offer!
- Access your account using biometric log-in capabilities for convenience and security.
- View up to a 90-day transaction history.
- Schedule and confirm payments to your card balance from your checking or savings.
- Lock and Unlock card usage from your mobile device.
- Submit travel notifications.