Platinum Credit Card
Among the Lowest Interest Rates in the Financial Industry
As with our Rewards Mastercard®, Piedmont Advantage Credit Union's Platinum Mastercard is easy to use in town, across the country and abroad. Our competitive fixed interest rates stay the same for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Plus, our credit cards have no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, no cash advance fee and no foreign transaction fee.
We also recognize life gets hectic; and you may be late with a payment. We have a no rate penalty policy in place when a late payment is made.
- Fixed interest rates as low as 10.90% APR.1 Fixed interest rate credit cards are hard to find these days. Not at Piedmont Advantage!
- No annual fee and never a balance transfer fee
- No fee for cash advances; same low rate as purchases
- No international transaction fees
- Chip, contactless and Digital Wallet technology
- Liability protection for unauthorized purchases2
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM & Mastercard Airport ConciergeTM
- Priceless Cities Offers and Experiences & Mastercard Golf
- Rideshare Protection2 & Travel Accident Insurance with Baggage Delay3
- Cash access at over 200,000 ATMs throughout North Carolina
- Receive mobile alerts regarding card use and monitor spending and suspicious activity
Mastercard Guide to Benefits
Mastercard Application and Solicitation Disclosure
APPLY NOW or Select an appointment type below to schedule a meeting about our Platinum Credit Card.
Need to transfer a balance?
Stop by your local North Carolina branch, give us a call at 800.433.7228 or fill out the Balance Transfer Request form and fax it to 336.776.1111.
Offers you the most popular card management features the financial industry has to offer!
- Access your account using biometric log-in capabilities for convenience and security.
- View up to a 90-day transaction history.
- Schedule and confirm payments to your card balance from your checking or savings.
- Lock and Unlock card usage from your mobile device.
- Submit travel notifications.