Piedmont Advantage offers scholarship opportunities, private student lending and 529 College Savings Plans.
Piedmont Advantage Health Savings Account provides options for healthcare expenses.
It’s expensive to go to the hospital or to make repeat visits to a doctor's office to treat a chronic illness. With a Piedmont Advantage Health Savings Account (HSA) and a high-deductible health plan, you can prepare by saving pre-tax dollars to cover routine and unexpected medical expenses that might otherwise devastate your family's budget. Save money for future medical expenses.
- Great solution for those with a high-deductible health plan.
- Access your HSA with a Piedmont Advantage debit card. No paperwork, no waiting on funds.
- Earn interest on balances over $100.
- Unused balance rolls over into the next year.
- Your HSA can follow you as you change employment.
- Contributions can be tax-deductible (consult with a tax advisor regarding deductions and how to claim tax-free HSA distributions).
For more HSA tools and resources, or to open an HSA online, check out our Retirement Central portal.
Take Your HSA With You
Changing jobs? No need to worry about your HSA. The funds follow you even as you change employment.
Plan for CollegeRead more: Plan for College
Reach your financial goalsRead more: Reach your financial goals
Our easy-to-use calculators can help you make the right financial decisions. Let us help you research.
Contact a Financial AdvisorRead more: Contact a Financial Advisor
Make the most of your money with expert guidance from Financial Advisors who prioritize your goals.