Whether you’re planning or ready to purchase, our calculator helps you get a loan to fit your needs and budget.
Advantage Access Online Banking and Mobile Banking App, with Two Checking Accounts.
Job, family, hobbies, volunteer work throughout North Carolina. Your life is complicated enough. You deserve checking account options that are simple and straight-forward for all of your online transactions and debit card purchases. Whether you choose a checking account that offers the basics with no monthly fees, or one that pays high interest on deposits, you'll enjoy features that let you get the job done and move on with your busy day.
- Competitive interest rates:
- Become an active account holder and you'll earn a 0.65% APY* on your account balance up to $10,000.
- It's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Use your debit card a minimum of 15 times for everyday purchases during the month
- Opt-in to our eStatements through Advantage Access Online Banking
- Set up at least one direct deposit
- Accountholders over 50 receive free checks and free official checks
A secure, convenient way to make the most of your money with the following:
- All Digital, checkless banking
- Never an overdraft fee
- IDProtect®* with Credit File Monitoring, Reports, and Scores
- Debit Advantage®1
- Cell Phone Protection1
- Travel & Leisure Discounts2*
- 24-Hr Roadside Assistance2
All for a low monthly fee of $5.95!
Click here for your More Checking Welcome Kit
For a complete list of the new benefits offered by your Piedmont Advantage Debit Mastercard, CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Shift into gear with the right auto loanRead more: Shift into gear with the right auto loan
See how steady savings can pay offRead more: See how steady savings can pay off
Consistent savings over many years can help you build up savings and wealth. Calculate the power of compound interest.
Auto Loan RatesRead more: Auto Loan Rates
Home Loan RatesRead more: Home Loan Rates
Click here to see rates