Our easy-to-use calculators can help you make the right financial decisions. Let us help you research.
Our Share Certificate of Deposit (CD) special limited-time promotions help you earn dividends faster.
Piedmont Advantage Credit Union’s Certificates (CDs) are the investment tool that provides you full control and a fixed rate of return for your money. You decide how much to invest and for how long. Whether you a choose a 6 month or 60 month term, you're assured of earning excellent returns with our competitive CD rates.
Share Certificates (CDs)
- A minimum deposit of $500 is required to open a Share Certificate Account
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Returns at rates that exceed most standard savings accounts
- Keep cash deposited for longer terms and take advantage of even higher CD rates
- 90 days of interest will be charged as penalty for early withdrawal
- Member will be notified prior to maturity. Certificates will automatically renew seven days after maturity unless credit union is advised otherwise by member
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open a Save to Win Share Certificate
- Save to Win Share Certificates are available in a 12 month term
- Deposit to your Save to Win Share Certificate as often as you like
- Every $25 deposit earns you an entry into monthly cash drawings, up to 10 entries per month
- Rules and Eligibility