Piedmont Advantage offers scholarship opportunities, private student lending and 529 College Savings Plans.
We offer several great choices on how to save for your life's next chapter.
Where do you plan to retire? When your working years are behind you, you'll want to have enough money to live comfortably. The best way to get ready? Plan to begin saving now. An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) will help you add to your retirement solution. Wait. You don’t have a retirement plan? Head to pacuinvestment.com for help building a personalized plan that meets your future needs with your current finances. You'll earn interest on your investments and likely benefit from tax breaks as well.
- For your IRA, Choose from a Traditional or Roth IRA. To save for education expenses, a Coverdell Education Savings Account offers both savings and withdrawal options for you.
- Contribute up to $5,500 per year ($6,500 if over age 50)
- With Traditional IRAs, annual contributions may be tax deductible and investments grow tax-free
- With Roth IRAs, investments and withdrawals may be tax-free (please consult your tax consultant)
- Interest calculated daily and paid quarterly
For more IRA tools and resources, or to open an IRA online, check out our Retirement Central portal.
Piedmont Advantage IRAs are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, separate and apart from other deposits
Plan for CollegeRead more: Plan for College
Reach your financial goalsRead more: Reach your financial goals
Our easy-to-use calculators can help you make the right financial decisions. Let us help you research.
Contact a Financial AdvisorRead more: Contact a Financial Advisor
Make the most of your money with expert guidance from Financial Advisors who prioritize your goals.