Question, problem or concern? We'll listen and create a personalized solution for you.
Gain fast access to important websites.
Looking for personal finance help or an out-of-town ATM? Or do you just want to reorder some paper checks? These key links and online forms will make managing your finances easier.
Routing Number: 253177861
- Financial Counseling - BALANCE: The BALANCE organization is designed to provide credit union members with free, professional assistance with all aspects of personal finance. Our goal is to work with you to avoid or resolve financial distress, as well as to provide information and assistance to help you achieve your goals – such as buying a home or saving for the future.
- Surcharge-free ATMs - CO-OP ATM: This network of surcharge-free ATM's provides our members easy access to their accounts nationwide. Click on the link above to find a surcharge-free ATM near you.
- Shared Branches - CO-OP Shared Branch: This nationwide network of credit union service centers are available to Piedmont Advantage members when you are not near one of our 9 branches. The network is designed to provide you with service when and where you need it.
- Check Reorder - Harland Clarke: Easily reorder checks online, as long as there are no changes to the information printed on the check. Enjoy secure, round-the-clock access to check reordering convenience.
- Insurances - TruStage Insurance: Learn about insurance products and programs that help you protect what matters most. For more than 80 years, TruStage has provided credit union members with life, auto and homeowners protections, as well as accidental death and dismemberment benefits to protect you and your family.
- Tax Preparation - Turbo Tax: Turbo Tax is a fast, safe and convenient way to prepare your taxes. The software uses only the latest security guidelines to protect your information. To make things even easier, Turbo Tax will work at your own pace.
- Visa Scorecard Rewards: You can access your Visa Platinum Rewards information and explore all your options for redeeming your points!
- Membership Application: Complete to become a Piedmont Advantage member-owner.
- Membership & Account Agreement
- Overdraft Advantage Opt-In
- Overdraft Advantage Opt-Out
- Account Change Form: Make changes to current memberships and accounts.
- ACH Origination Form: Set up recurring transfers between Piedmont Advantage and another financial institution. These transfers include depositing funds into your savings or checking accounts, pay funds directly to a loan or to send funds to another financial institution.
- ACH Dispute Form: Have an automatic withdrawal from your account that you did not authorize? Complete and submit this form for resolution. If you need to dispute a debit or credit card transaction, please call us at 800-433-7228.
- ACH Stop Payment: When you complete and submit the ACH Stop Payment form, you will authorize a stop an automatic withdrawal from your account. Please give us a call to place a stop payment on a check you have written.
Do More With Your Money
We'll help you get the most of your membership at Piedmont Advantage Credit Union.