The average credit card APR for existing accounts is 20.68% and for new offers, 22.74%, so why wouldn't you focus on paying off your costly credit card debt today with our Debt Simplified Loan?
Simplify your credit card debt and pave the way for a brighter financial future with Piedmont Advantage Credit Union.
Managing multiple credit card debts can be overwhelming and financially draining. That's why we have created the Debt Simplified Loan, a practical and effective way to simplify your debt and help you regain control of your finances.
Our Debt Simplified Loan consolidates your debt from one or more credit cards into one manageable payment with a special low, unsecured fixed-interest rate loan as low as 7.00% APR1.
Debt Simplified Highlights:
- Limited-time offer, expires October 31
- Unsecured low fixed-interest rates between 7.00% APR and 8.50% APR1
- Loan proceeds used to pay off existing, non-PACU credit card debt2
- Maximum loan amount $10,000 and total combined PACU unsecured loans may not exceed $30,0003
Apply Online today. Once in the application, select "Bills/Debt Consolidation" as your loan request.
If you would like to schedule a meeting for assistance, select an appointment type below for a branch representative to assistant you.
1APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Fixed-rate between 7.00% APR and 8.50% APR depending on credit history and profile. All loans are subject to credit approval; minimum credit score of 650 required to qualify.
2Loan proceeds paid directly to credit card issuers. Underwriting may require credit cards being consolidated to be paid to a zero balance and closed as a condition of closing.
3Additional information regarding assets and liabilities will be required during the application process for any unsecured loan request which, if approved, would result in the member’s total aggregate unsecured direct and indirect liability to the credit union exceeding $10,000. The maximum aggregate amount of unsecured debt any member may directly or indirectly owe the credit union at any one time is $30,000.
Did you know?
Documents Needed to Apply
Proof of Income
- All pay stubs within the past month
- If self-employed, last two years of tax returns
- Social security / pension award letters
- Award letters for other income types
Credit Card Statements
- Most recent credit card statements you're looking to consolidate