Member Advisory Groups
Member Advisory Groups serve as a bridge between Piedmont Advantage and our member-owners by providing insight to our products and services, as well as feedback on issues and concerns.
We have three advisory groups that meet quarterly in the following regions of North Carolina:
- Eastern - New Hanover, Duplin and Cumberland counties
- Central - Forsyth, Guilford and Rockingham counties
- Southern - Mecklenburg and Iredell counties
Member Advisory Groups are comprised of members who provide leadership, inspiration and a connection between Piedmont Advantage and member-owners. These special advisory groups are by invitation only and receive various benefits for volunteering and being part of this remarkable group. These advantages include:
- Exposure to leadership development activities, best practices from peers and executive thought leadership
- A means to test drive new products, services and marketing initiatives
- Access to interact directly with executive management and centers of influence
- Insight into Piedmont Advantage and industry initiatives
- Unique networking opportunities for professional growth
- Assistance in shaping our strategies and advancing the credit union movement
Interested in joining one of our Member Advisory Groups? Email one of our Executives today!
- Kandra Romeo, Eastern Region, representing New Hanover, Duplin and Cumberland counties
- Jobana Semones, Central Region, representing Forsyth, Guilford and Rockingham counties
- Larry Ballard, Southern Region, representing Mecklenburg and Iredell counties
Our membership benefits from the guidance and governance of well-informed leadership and dedication and commitment of Piedmont Advantage volunteers. Volunteers are asked to bring their ideas, skills and talents to contribute to the success and goverance of our credit union.